Dave Muyres moderated a discussion about design’s role in transportation on MSU’s Troy, Michigan campus. The panel included the chief designers of Navistar and Visteon along with design futurist and Detroit icon Larry Erickson. The theme of this year’s conference was Sharing the Road and took a broad look at transportation from the new Dreamliner to the RV industry. You can find more about this event at IDSA Michigan.
- Richard Branson & Suzanne Hunt Discuss Renewable Jet Fuels
- Suzanne discusses President Obama’s Climate Plan on the Fresh Outlook TV Show
- Suzanne Named Associate at the International Institute for Sustainability Analysis and Strategy in Germany
- Suzanne speaks at the Clean Defense Summit, Washington DC
- Hunt Family Wines Featured at the Green Inaugural Ball