On April 15th, Dave Muyres addressed the American Chamber of Commerce regarding the role of innovation in the future of the car industry. While in Shanghai he also presented at the Interiormotives Conference to a group of 400 global design leaders about Design and the Future of the Transportation Industry on April 17th. On April 19 and 20 he attended the Shanghai AutoShow press days, Asia’s largest autoshow and blogging about changing consumer behavior. In February 2011, at the invitation of IDSA, Dave addressed a group of 300 design enthusiasts about the Role of the Industrial Designer, Sustainability and the Future of How We Move Around the Planet. This event was hosted by Design West Michigan and held at Kendall College.
- Richard Branson & Suzanne Hunt Discuss Renewable Jet Fuels
- Suzanne discusses President Obama’s Climate Plan on the Fresh Outlook TV Show
- Suzanne Named Associate at the International Institute for Sustainability Analysis and Strategy in Germany
- Suzanne speaks at the Clean Defense Summit, Washington DC
- Hunt Family Wines Featured at the Green Inaugural Ball