I almost forgot to mention that two of my family’s Hunt Country wines were featured at the Green Inaugural Ball this year! The farm has been in the family for seven generations and my parents started the winery in 1981. My brother, Jonathan Hunt, is currently the winemaker and his Dry Riesling and Alchemy (a red blend) were featured at the VIP bars at the gala. He and his wife, Caroline Boutard Hunt, also produce a spectacular array of organic vegetables (and chickens) that they sell under the name Italy Hill Produce. I got to drink wine from home with long-time friends and collaborators including NASCAR driver and environmental activist Leilani Munter and her husband Craig Davidson, Colorado farmer and 25×25 Board member, Michael Bowman (left). And Osprey Orielle Lake (Founder and President of the Women’s Earth and Climate Caucus) and Ann Davlin (Director of Development for the Carbon War Room) (right).
- Richard Branson & Suzanne Hunt Discuss Renewable Jet Fuels
- Suzanne discusses President Obama’s Climate Plan on the Fresh Outlook TV Show
- Suzanne Named Associate at the International Institute for Sustainability Analysis and Strategy in Germany
- Suzanne speaks at the Clean Defense Summit, Washington DC
- Hunt Family Wines Featured at the Green Inaugural Ball