I gave the crowd an overview of the renewable fuels and aviation work that I am doing at the Carbon War Room during the Gigaton Awards Ceremony in Durban, South Africa in December. I talked about the importance of moving away from fossil fuels despite the difficulties in shifting supply chains and procurement procedures, and renewable aviation fuels as a means to get the entire advanced renewable fuels industry off the ground (no pun intended). This was a preview to the launch of our beta renewablejetfuels.org website and the Elsevier beta renewable fuels database a few days later.
- Richard Branson & Suzanne Hunt Discuss Renewable Jet Fuels
- Suzanne discusses President Obama’s Climate Plan on the Fresh Outlook TV Show
- Suzanne Named Associate at the International Institute for Sustainability Analysis and Strategy in Germany
- Suzanne speaks at the Clean Defense Summit, Washington DC
- Hunt Family Wines Featured at the Green Inaugural Ball